Jemma Kidd talks about how she cured her anxiety and panic attacks by using The Linden Method
Hi, it’s Eddie here, and this is my Linden Method review, where I will tell you what i really think about this anxiety disorder treatment program.
I hope that through reading my experience of this program you can get a good idea of what to expect from it, and whether it is the right treatment program for you.
It was only after I had already beaten my anxiety disorder that I first got to take a look through the Linden Method. So my review of this treatment program is not actually based on my own personal success story of using it.
However, I have tried a number of different treatment methods in the past when I was still battling with my anxiety, so I think I have a good idea of what constitutes an effective course of treatment that is likely to help many people.
After starting this website it seemed like the right time to purchase the Linden Method and take a good look at it, because I know that this is a popular treatment program and that many people will come across it online.
So hopefully I can provide visitors to this site with the information they need to decide whether or not they should try this course of treatment.
The Linden Method is an anxiety elimination program that works for people suffering from anxiety, panic attacks, phobias and obsessive compulsive disorders. It works for adults and children.
The core of the program consists of the following –
- A detailed manual, which outlines the things you need to know and the steps you need to take to overcome your condition.
- A series of audio CD’s which complement the manual and provide additional exercises for you to try. There are some very helpful visualization exercises here.
- Videos, which also help you to understand and work through the material in the program.
- The panic attack eliminator, which teaches you a technique to immediately stop panic attacks as they occur. This approach can cure you of your panic attacks.
The Linden Method Review – The Positives
- 1.The Linden Method is a comprehensive program which attempts to solve your anxiety disorder by tackling all the important aspects, and providing you with many useful techniques to eliminate your anxiety. It covers a lot of the same ground as the treatment program that eventually worked for me. So I know that the techniques presented here do actually work.
- 2. Compared to a series of sessions with a psychotherapist, which can cost you thousands of dollars with no guarantee of success, The Linden Method is relatively inexpensive.
- 3. The Linden Method comes with a high level of support. They have a team of trained psychologists and specialists who you can get in contact with by email and by phone, which you have an unlimited amount of access to.
- 4. There is no need for taking any potentially harmful medication while working through The Linden Method, other than to slowly withdraw it if you have already been taking medication for a long time. It goes completely against the principle of bringing about a natural, permanent cure which is the aim of this program.
- 5. It has a proven track record of curing people, with many thousands of people worldwide having been helped by this treatment program.
- 6. The method is based on accepted scientific knowledge and comes recommended by prominent psychologists.
- 7. It also comes with a sixty day guarantee of refund if you are not happy with it for any reason, or feel after working through it that it is not the right approach for you.
The Linden Method Review – The drawbacks
- 1. Getting the results that you desire from this treatment program will involve hard work, self discipline and perseverance, so these are qualities you will need to have to see success. You have to be prepared to commit yourself to it and then stick with it, and do exactly what it says. Ultimately, only we can make the change in ourselves to defeat this problem, so there is no easy solution.
- 2. You don’t get to work with someone face to face, like you would in a therapy session, so you have to be able to keep motivating yourself, but the email and telephone support does help to make up for this, and means that you won’t be on your own.
The Linden Method Review – Conclusion
I think that the Linden Method is a good quality treatment program, that will work for many people.
Many of the techniques inside this course are ones that have worked for me personally in the past, and from the testimonials on their website and the evidence seen in the video above of Jemma Kidd talking about how it helped solve her problems, I think it’s safe to conclude that it is the real deal.
I think that one of the problems for some people in using a treatment program like this, is that they often don’t stick with things long enough for them to be effective.
Sometimes people quickly lose confidence in what they are doing, and move onto something else. I think I was guilty of that at times, in the past.
I know it sounds obvious, but you have to really believe in what you are doing and your ability to get better, in order for it to work out for you.
If you attempt the various techniques in a half hearted way then it is unlikely that you will succeed.
While I like The Linden Method, I don’t think that this is the best system for getting rid of your anxiety and panic attacks.
I mentioned above that I had used a different program myself to beat my disorder.
That treatment program is called Panic Away.
This is the program that I recommend to people who are serious about beating their problem. You can read what I think about it by clicking the link below.